Ana Dominguez SiemensCurator - Madrid
Ana Dominguez Siemens
Ana Domínguez Siemens is a Madrid-based curator, writer, and freelance journalist. Following her
* History of Art at the Universidad Complutense, Madrid, 1986
* “Decorative Arts of the 19th and 20th Centuries” program, Sotheby’s Art Institute, London, 1988
* Co-curated “Out of place,” a project by art curator Rosa Pera for the Disseny Hub Barcelona, during the design festival FadFest
* “Fuera de Serie” on design, industry and crafts at CentroCentro Cibeles, Madrid
* Created and developed “D-Espacio”, a space devoted to design located at art centre CentroCentro Cibeles in Madrid; has curated five shows so far:
“Recursos humanos” on sustainable design; “3-IN-ONE”, on self-production; “Diseño en acción” about social design; “3D printing. The future is now.” on design and 3D printing, and “DIY- Do-it-yourself” on do-it-yourself designer projects.
|Jobs & Positions||
Contributes to ABC Cultural, La Vanguardia, Elle Decoration, Neo2, AD, Gentleman, Marie Claire Maison, Houzz, El País (El Viajero), Azure (Canada) and World of Interiors (UK). Has written catalogue texts on: Gaetano Pesce, Rolf Sachs, Gunjan Gupta, Álvaro Catalán de Ocón, Michael Anastassiades, Fredrikson/Stallard, , Anton Alvarez or Artur Casas.